Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Little Announcement!

Dear visitors and bloggers,

First of all, I want to apologize for not updated my blog since..... (I don't really remember when..) Hahahahahahaha..
I've been very busy with my job and other things that happened lately. But here I am!

There are few things I want to announce at this moment, here they are:

1. I added Nendoroid to my collections.

Yes!!! You read it correctly. I love Nendoroids! Hahahahahahaha.. And I already had Nendoroids that waiting to be publish!

2. I've been thinking about changing my language to my mother tongue (Indonesian).

 I admit it.. My English is poor as h*ll.. Hahahahahaha.. But that's not the point! But, It seems easier if I share something about my Hobby in Indonesian language. So my fellow Indonesian can understand.

3. This blog will update periodically from now on!

My current job took my time only from Monday to Friday. Almost every Saturday and Sunday I spent my time modelling or take a picture of my Nendoroid. So I attend to summon this blog back life! Hahahahahahaha..

So wait for it OK!

No comments: